How to take care of your hair in monsoon
As the humidity levels rise, so does frizziness and chances of hair fall. Here are a few hair tips you should follow to save your hair from the monsoon:
- Make sure to wash your hair regularly. Due to the high oil secretion caused by the humidity present, your hair can look flat at the roots.
- Avoid tying your hair while it’s wet. This can lead to hair damage and even bad odour. You can use a good deodorizer to make sure your hair always smells good.
- Wet hair is vulnerable to hair breakage. That's why you should avoid using a hairbrush until your hair is almost dry.
- Use anti-bacterial hair shampoos and cleansers for the scalp. These products will help to fight fungal and bacterial infections.
- If your hair gets wet, don’t dry your hair by rubbing a towel vigorously against it. This can lead to hair breakage. Instead, you should dab your hair with a towel and squeeze out the excess water.